Anatomy of Our Funeral Program Template For Perfect Results Everytime
Our templates are well known for their easy to use layout. First, choose a template design from any of our categories. Purchase it online or by phone and download it right to your computer. Open the template in Microsoft Word, Publisher, or Apple iWork Pages and customize it to suit your needs. Then, print your finished project on your own printer or send it out to a copy center/office supply store.
The Funeral Program Site Template Difference
Use your template as many times as you like! Here's a closer look what you'll find inside all our template layouts. In this example, we are displaying our large tabloid booklet Adoration Template.
The Funeral Program Site's professionally-designed templates make it easy to create great looking memorial and funeral programs affordably and quickly. Our templates include one customizable design in Microsoft Word, Publisher, or Apple iWork Pages file, high quality background images and are produced to exacting technical standards suitable for printing on color laser or inkjet printers. The Funeral Program Site offers creative memorials for brochures, gatefolds, graduated folds, booklets, flyers, cards, postcards, invitations, bookmarks, pet memorials, prayer and thank you cards used by families and businesses. If you're faced with time and creative limitations and budget constraints or simply need new creative ideas, let our designs do the work for you. Why recreate the wheel when you don't have to?
Create Agency-Quality, Professional Programs
- Create your own beautiful memorial as a final tribute for your loved one.
- Produce impressive-looking brochures, flyers, postcards and bookmarks for a keepsake.
- Save time with our easy to follow layout and preset photo and text boxes.
- Use our template designs to enhance or further your business.
- Use your own office tools to produce and print finished designs in-house within minutes.
- High quality template and design backgrouds for creating funeral program brochures, gatefolds, graduated folds, booklets, flyers, cards, postcards, invitations, bookmarks, pet memorials, prayer and thank you cards.
- Complete, pre-designed layouts on front, back and inside of program with beautiful high resolution artwork.
- Ready to edit and print!
- Editable layout and graphics file to insert photos and personalized text to create unique programs of your own.
- Complete design sets for creating a consistent theme for all memorial keepsakes you want to distribute.
- Suitable for printing on inkjet and toner-based color home, office and commercial printers.
- Available in Microsoft Word (.doc), Microsoft Publisher (.pub), and Apple iWork Pages (.pages) file formats
- Available for both U.S. and International pages sizes for immediate download with live customer support.
Agency-quality Professional Designs
Created and produced by our special team of graphic designers and illustrators. The Funeral Program Site caters to a variety of businesses in in the death care industry, printers, and families throughout the world.
Background Images Artwork
You get more than just a cover. The Funeral Program Site templates include high-quality high resolution for the front, back and inside designs for a complete presentation. All images can be used or removed as you desire.
Editable Layout and Graphic Files
We offer 2 types of templates: Beautiful scripted front cover titles and our Any Occasion line. The AO or Any Occasion templates include completely designed templates that are editable, incuding the front cover title. Change text and fonts. Move, resize and change graphic elements. Preprinted scripted title templates are not editable on the front cover title, but are editable everywhere else within the template layout. The only difference between the two types is being able to edit the front cover title. If that is of importance to you, select the AO Any Occasion template designs. Product descriptions will note each respectively.
Precisely Executed and Print Ready
- The templates are meticulously created and tested to ensure trouble-free print output and a high-quality finished product.
- Online Access - Anytime, Anywhere
- Access our design template library anytime, anywhere from your computer’s browser.
You will need to have the following software installed on your MAC or Windows computer to edit our templates. All files are in their native application .doc, .pub. or .pages.
- Microsoft® Word 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010
- OpenOffice® Windows
- OpenOffice® MAC OSX
- Microsoft Publisher 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Apple iWork Pages 08, 09