Embroidery Services in McKinney, Texas
Celebrate Prints, Inc. specializes in professional, quality embroidery services for apparel, bags, custom patches and accessories. We know you have choices when it comes to embroidery but rest assured, you have found the right place! Whether it is a company logo, personal image or icon, monogram or name, we can do it for you. We are certainly not going to be the cheapest embroidery shop in your neighborhood, but remember you get what you pay for and that certainly holds true with embroidery.
We don't do cheap embroidery, if you are looking for a low price we recommend you seek someone who works from home but make sure they are skilled with embroidery as it is not for the beginner. It is more than just stitching like on a sewing machine, it requires experience, strategy and excellent digitization software skills in order to achieve a clean, error-free embroider.
We have access to a large inventory of wholesale apparel vendors so we are able to get you the best pricing and style you need for your business or personal use. Be it polo, tee shirt, dress, apron, or bag, know that you are in good hands! We are an approved vendor for the McKinney ISD so we have the schools logos in stock and ready to stitch on any item you may need.
You can bring in your own apparel or choose from our large selection of shirts and accessories for men, women and children!
- Logo Embroidery (One time fee to convert your logo into stitch file - $40 plus stitch fee of $25 per garment)
- Name or Monogram Embroidery (We charge by the height of the lines, minimum $18)
- Custom Patches (Available in any shape or size, minimum $25)
- Stock Image Embroidery (We offer hundreds of pre-digitized images you can choose to stitch on any garment or accessory)
Services Not Provided
- We do not remove stitches from a previously embroidered item (It is a lengthy process and risk damage to your item. We recommend to replace it and redo the correct embroidery which is often the most cost effective alternative)
- We do not sew on patches (We can recommend an excellent local seamstress we work closely with)
Embroidery is not created equal. See samples of our work here to check out our work.